About Our Client:
Our client is a Maritime Company in Abu Dhabi.
- Must acquired CCA & CPA Certifications
- Minimum of 10 years UAE experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Asian Nationality Preferred
- Available inside UAE
- Experience of working as a stand-alone accountant–preferable
- Knowledge of managing the full Accounting Cycle.
- Knowledge of reconciliation, balance sheets, profit and loss.
- Closing account of year end.
- Knowledge of audit process
- Responsible for rendering of accounting duties in a day to day basis and ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. Ensure that all deliverables comply with group accounting standards, regulatory guidance and professional standards.
*Policies, Systems, Process & Procedures
- Full compliance of Finance policies, procedures and strategy.
- Recommend improvements to departmental procedures so that all relevant procedure /legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost effective service to customers.
*Day to Day Operations
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Finance department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
*Data Collection, Entry & Rectification
- Execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities as per policies and procedures, and maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts in order to ensure quality and efficiency in the deliverables.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accruals and journal entries in order to generate concise standardized accounting statements
- Provide support during the annual audit process by working with internal and external auditors to answer queries and provide any documents required in a timely manner.
- Any other reasonable request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or Managing Director.