It develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality. Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions.
Based in Tehran, Headquarter of Golnan Puratos, in order to further strengthen our global Marketing team, we are currently seeking an:
Reporting directly to the Deputy General Manager, dotted report to Regional Marketing Director, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible to accelerate company’s growth and achieve the budget turnover through establishing and executing marketing programs, working with cross function depart to uplift Puratos brand recognition and establish market leadership, with result to achieve company objective.
- Leading the Marketing team to plan, coordinate and execute all marketing efforts including product launches and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with senior management and support teams to define and communicate the strategic direction of the company.
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing competitive market conditions.
- Full P&L responsibility. Responsible for delivery of short-term and long-term results, creating opportunities for the function to add greater value to the business.
- Translate market trends and customer needs into actionable initiatives at customer/channel level.
- BA in Marketing, General Business or related field. Minimum 10 years overall work experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant (B2B or B2C) Marketing experience – food industry preferred. Demonstrated understanding of marketing and data analytics tools.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership and stakeholder management (both internal and external).
- Business/Commercial savviness, customer mindset, entrepreneurial.
- Experienced in managing CRM platforms/campaigns.
It provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course, it offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.