About Our Client:
Founded in 1969, It is an innovative technology and services company in the field of digital data flow management for healthcare ecosystems and B2B, and a business software publisher for healthcare and insurance professionals. It employs more than 4,200 people in more than 10 countries and generated revenue of €457 million in 2017.
They are looking for Java Front End Specialists willing to pursue a career in IT. Are you willing to;
- Perform hands-on development work using React, HTML, Java, JSP JSF, and Primefaces
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Be involved in a full spectrum of front-end engineering, including new features and new applications
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Contribute to the design, analysis, and required target delivery
- Support other members of the team
Candidate Profile Wanted:
- University degree (BSc) in Software Engineering or similar background.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development preferably in production teams close to the customer.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Comfortable with a development environment that includes React, Node.js, CSS pre-processors such as SASS/LESS, and source control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and tools: CI, TDD, SOLID, etc.
- Previous experience in Agile environments is a big plus (Scrum, XP)
- Intermediate level of English and French (desirable)