About Our Client:
It is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. It’s high-impact approach involves bringing people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action, and change lives to make the world a fairer place for all
The position is responsible for the management of general financial operations of the country office, including but not limited to, managing General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledgers, preparing bank reconciliations, ensuring compliance reviews are conducted on all transactions and provide financial analysis of accounts. The position holder will review data entry operations, act as a custodian of digitized data and the focal point of bank, manage intra-company accounts, review accounts data, remain an integral part of the “project audit preparation” team, and perform third party taxation accounting.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good technical accounting skills.
- Experience of financial planning, bookkeeping practice and principle, knowledge of internal controls, general ledger, cash management and reconciliations, payroll processing and taxation.
- 5 years of experience of financial reporting, measurement and analysis.
- Experience of rules and regulations for non-profit organizations.
- Knowledge of donor financial reporting and donor procurement procedures.
- Experience of working in multiple foreign currencies.
Financial and Information Technology Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly.
- Use of accounting software, SUN Accounts system preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Experience gained within a volunteering/Non-Governmental Organization context.
Right to work in Israel is required.
Equal Opportunities and benefit:
Our client promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce. Qualified and experienced females are highly encouraged to apply. It also provides medical coverage for dependents and flexible working options.