About Our Client:
It is one of the largest financial institutions in Kuwait with a strong and growing corporate and retail banking franchise providing innovative financial and investment solutions to its ever growing customer base.
- Monitor Treasury Operation Department and ensure prompt settlement of transactions concluded by Treasury, Investment Department, International Banking Division and Private banking. Ensure error-free processing to avoid loss to the bank.
- Loans & Deposits, Foreign Exchanges, Treasury Bills & Bonds, Nostro Funding Derivattives (options, Forward Rate Agreement-FRA, interest Rate Swaps-IRS) and Certificate of Deposits.
- Equities, Bonds, Floating Rate Notes-FRN, Funds participation and Private placements.
- Corporate Client’s private investment in Global Equities and Funds through intermediaries.
- Resolve problems related to all transactions undetaken by Treasury Operations mainly payment defaults by counterparties.
- Authorize payment of brokerage, Bank’s commission charges and custody fees.
- Monitor Nastro accounts overdrawn balances and justify charges levied.
- Authorize update of O/D interest rates, received from treasury, in the Host.
- Review reconciliation memos received from Financial Controls and resolve them.
- Maintain service level agreement(SLA) with internal Clients.
- Review and help respective departments to evolve procedure for new Treasury products.
- Review and request for system enhancement for departmental improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Experience & Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of general banking and accountancy.
- Good knowledge of wholesale market settlement process and business standards.
- Evaluation capability and quick decision making ability.
- Meticulous checking and verification skills to ensure 0 % error.
- Excellent in figure works.
- 8 – 10 to year of experience in Treasury & Investment Operations.