About Our Client:
It’s requires candidates to fill the position of “Assistant Manager, Regulatory Reporting Unit – Finance” based at Head Office, Karachi.
Candidates should ideally have similar / relevant experience with qualification being ACCA Member, ACCA Affiliates or MBA. Candidates working in Banks in Regulatory Reporting Unit – Finance department and having at least 4 to 6 years of similar experience may apply.
1. Responsible to prepare Regulatory / SBP Reporting
2. Coordinate / Compile data from concerned departments.
3. Advances classified by borrowers
4. RCOA Quarterly
5. Half yearly schedule Bank Returns
6. HY-statement of Regional Statistics Disbursement / Utilization of Advances
7. Quarterly / Annual Foreign Surveys
8. Fortnightly shares data for SBP
9. Quarterly Statement of Financing against Shares
10.Half yearly Statement of Financing against shares of Banks
11.Weekly / Monthly RCOA
12.A-07 I & II
13.Deposit by category -A-05
#jobs #pakistan job #job in pakistan