ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. It helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1100 analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by IDC’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Mastery and consistent execution of IDC’s sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus.
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of IDC’s products and services
- Ability to prepare and conduct presentations
- Understands budget authority and thresholds
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- 8 – 10 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Master’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relationship Building capabilities
- Engaging with C Level Executives at client organization
- Self Motivated and Ability to work in a Team.
#fast job search #free job alert 2019 #job alert 2019 #sarkari